Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Love This Shake Of Banana 'n' Spinach

Skinny Banana and Spinach Protein Shake
My sister in law turned me onto something called a Monster Drink. I was afraid at first, even though I am a health nut, of what a drink would taste like that was filled with that many veggies. It really wasn’t that bad but it sure was powerful and it really made me hold my nose and jump up and down with the POW of flavor. So I decided that I still want to have a healthy green drink but something I could drink and enjoy without the POW.
This is a smooth and enjoyable version of the monster drink which is so delicious and so healthy for you.
Spinach is high in A, C, K, magnesium, potassium, fiber, and lutein.
Serves: 1
Ingredients
1 cup baby spinach, raw
3 cup milk of choice (coconut, almond, dairy)
1 frozen bananas
1 cup coconut yogurt (Whole Food’s Market carries it)
1 scoop protein powder (optional)
honey to taste
Directions:
Place spinach, milk, banana into the blender and blend until smooth. Add, yogurt, protein powder and honey to taste and blend until smooth. Pour and enjoy!
Source: healthy recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment